Elizabeth Lovius, is a Leadership Coach and Social Entrepreneur specialising in leadership coaching, mentoring and innate wellbeing. She is an international speaker, author and award winning trainer and facilitator.
Elizabeth has experience in a variety of business sectors including: Hospitality, Food, Retail, Manufacturing, IT, Banking, Government, Healthcare, Creative Media, TV, Social Enterprise, Start-up and Sports. She is Founder of Kindred Spirit Consultancy one of the first 100 Bcorps in the UK where the focus is on business as a force for good.
- over 25 years experienc
- worked with over 100 organisations
- trained, coached and mentored over 10,000 individuals
Clients include: Animal Planet, Corbin and King, Corney & Barrow Wine bars, Discovery TV, ETM Hotel group, Harrods, Hewlett Packard, IBM, ITV, Kahoot! Ogilvy & Mather, Pret a Manger, Sky, Yahoo, WPP agencies and the English Rugby Football Union. See Elizabeth’s client list and what her clients say about her.
As a Social Entrepreneur, Elizabeth’s aim is to contribute to a global shift in wellbeing, one human being at a time. She is Founder of the start-up Social Enterprise: The Wisdom and Wellbeing Collective who facilitate projects of real change that address social needs – especially for 14-24 years old young people.
Elizabeth has always been interested in making things work well. Her early career began in IBM, where her role included training, process improvement, customer service and business transformation. During her time in IBM, Elizabeth personally trained 200 internal agents of change. Her journey has enabled her to discover what enables people to perform at their best and thrive. She now primarily works with the game-changing inside-out innate wellbeing principles.
With a background in organisational change, Elizabeth is a highly experienced master facilitator. She is trained in transformative and performance psychology and as an Executive Coach. She is accredited in psychometrics and NLP and is a practitioner of the paradigm-shifting, pioneering work of Sydney Banks on human potential.
Based on her experiences as a facilitator, Elizabeth has also written Facilitating Genius: a practical manual for facilitating groups, which is offered as part of her facilitation training programs.
Elizabeth specialises in facilitating real change through people connecting with their innate wellbeing. Her key areas of expertise include:
- Developing and mentoring leaders
- Developing internal mentors and agents of change
- Enabling a resilient organisation
- Developing award winning training academies
- Creating unity through shared purpose, vision and values
- Building a collaborative culture
- Organisational cultural engagement and alignment
- Facilitating creativity
Examples of her work
- Facilitated over 100 international Executive Team Strategic sessions to deliver change - ranging from 5 to 50 people across a variety of sectors. EG:
- Extensive experience of facilitating International workshops for:
- IBM Europe – over 60 Strategic planning workshops
- Pret UK & USA – International team working
- ITV UK & USA – International team working
- Hewlett Packard – Creativity and brand development
- Text 100 International PR agency – Leadership and Strategic priorities
- UK Civil Service – developing over 100 internal mentors
- Consulted The English Rugby Football Union on an organisational transformation project – developing strategy and facilitating Executive and Organisational alignment and engagement session
- Mentoring 200 internal agents of change in IBM delivering organizational transformation
- Supported Team transformation for the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development with international team development sessions to work across divisions
- Trained 50 Individual Leaders in how to lead real change (open programmes)
“I wouldn't trust anyone else to do what she does. Elizabeth is the best” Bruce Robertson – HR Director ITV Studios
“Working with Elizabeth has been a game changer for our business. It was extraordinary. I am in awe to discover how people are truly inspired by having big relationships.” Rosie Brown, Managing Director, Cook Food
“I knew she was good, but she’s more than good. She is truly an amazing talent.” Julian Metcalfe, Founder, Pret a Manger and itsu
“Very impressive, very gifted, brilliant – a big impact on our business.” Aedhmar Hynes, Chief Executive Officer, Text 100 Global PR
“Elizabeth is quite simply the most effective, insightful and inspiring Executive Facilitator I have worked with.” Julia Dell, HR Director, English Rugby Football Union and Yahoo
“Game-changing.” Stephen Brown, Chief Financial Officer, English Rugby Football Union
“Elizabeth is unfazed by challenges. She helped our leadership team work much more closely and with more focus and cohesion. I would recommend her to anyone.” Anna Parfitt HR Director, Virgo Health and Oliver Bonas